Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Autumn Leaves FMS #312

Finishing up my Thanksgiving cards today. I used a new stamp + die set from Hampton Art. The first step was to heat emboss with Hero Arts white on some Kraft card stock. I colored with watercolor pencils and lightly blended with a water brush.  The corner paper is BoBunny, the sentiment is two layers for a little extra dimension - used a Savvy die.



Always appreciate a great sketch to help me know what to do!  Today's inspiration was at
Freshly Made Sketches.  Clean and crisp - just the way I like it.

2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty leaves! And I love the Fall color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty fall colored card. Love the details on the leaves. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete