Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gift Card

 
Jennifer McGuire's blog is one of my absolute favorites. She never fails to teach and inspire.  Recently she had a post about using some new Pretty Pink Posh dies for making a pocket gift card holder. She also said you could use a craft knife or other frame dies to achieve that kind of flap as well. You can watch her video here.

Since I had learned how to do a partial cut from her as well, I used one of my Spellbinder dies to cut the top flap using that technique.  The stamps are from an older CTMH set, Sweet Music. The ink I used is Memento Tuxedo Black. The thanks die is from Hero Arts STAMPtember, Simon Says Stamp cut from a snippet of shiny gold paper. The twill design paper is CTMH, La Vie en Rose. Ribbon also CTMH.

The card is for a thank you for the person providing the music for a program Thursday for my P.E.O. group.  It is very cool!! This was easy to put together and is very unique.  Check out Jennifer's blog link and try it.





No comments:

Post a Comment