Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Just Because Atlantic Hearts Sketch #173

Wow....it's been a wild, crazy, fantastic summer.  I am back in the USA...and my craft room.  My last post was from Japan - I was there living in Iwaki, Fukishima for over two months.  My son is a teacher there, and I helped full time in the school where he teaches. What a marvelous experience.

Michelle at Atlantic Hearts was very understanding about my absence, and I am thrilled to be back and starting up again as part of the Design Team for this great sketch challenge blog!

So AHSC #173


My card uses quite a few different Close To My Heart papers (La Vie En Rose, Penelope, Enchantment Fundamentals), and the sentiment from the Oodles of Doodles set was heat embossed.  I used the Artiste cartridge to cut the 3.5" circle from White Daisy card stock, backed it with a piece of La Vie En Rose paper, and adhered that panel to a black card base. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Enchanted Garden.
What a great sketch!  Go to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and in the fun creating!



 

2 comments:

  1. Really love the grey and pink color combination...stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! How awesome that you were able to help out at the school. What an experience! :) This card is awesome. The sequins you chose to use are the PERFECT touch of cheer. Great job~! ~Ali

    ReplyDelete