Tuesday, March 1, 2016

St. Patrick's Day NBUS

Saturday Sketch #401 with NBUS (never-before-used-schtuff)!!

and Tic Tac Toe #5


Elephant in the room CCC#301





 Excited to use my new St. Patrick's Day elephant from Bugaboo and new washi tape from Little B on Cathy's sketch at Saturday Sketch. The washi is edged with Shimmer Trim from Close To My Heart. NBUS is Darnell's own special thing. Darnell has been an inspiration, a supporter of my crafty efforts, and I think of her as my blog-friend.  In September I was traveling and missed her NBUS challenge - I am sooo happy she is having a spring event!!
For Tic Tac Toe I used Green, Gold and some shamrocks from the photo inspiration. AND of course, there is an elephant here, and a new to me challenge place City Crafter!  
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
The Bugaboo image was cut with a 21/2" punch and colored with Copics. The buckle was colored with a Close To My Heart metallic marker.  The green scallop was cut with the 3" punch, and all popped with some foam tape on the center panel. Stash twine and flower finished it off.

                
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Dena, your Irish elephant is adorable and I love how you have showcased him between those two shamrock panels!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6! I am happy that we are bloggie friends! You might want to edit your post and also link to the new City Crafter challenge where they wants elephants ~ how about that! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute St. Patrick's Day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super festive St. Patrick's Day card, Dena. The elephant is the sweetest. Wonderful accent of gold too.
    Tracie Pond
    Stamping Smiles Designs
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    #ssdtictactoechallenge
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I love the elephant and the fun gold accents. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...this image is soo cute! Love your coloring and the background!Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design is lovely!!Just adore the look of the gold against the green clovers! Just lovely!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamping Smile designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete