Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumn Muse


Joan Bardee:  Muse Challenge #139



 
 
The beautiful card at Muse this week had a watercolor background.  This is one of my favorite new techniques to try.  I also like the image on the top that allows the watercolor to show through. I created my background using Ranger Distress inks, cut the panel down with a die from Simon Says Stamp, and ran the edges along the Chocolate dye ink pad from Close To My Heart.  The image and sentiment are from the CTMH Fall Harvest set. I embossed the sentiment with Hero Arts white and wrapped it around the panel.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the background.. The leaf stamp is very nice..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and love the subtle leaves, fab take on Joan's card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to interpret Joan's card into autumn! Beautiful colours! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Dena!

    ReplyDelete