Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter




While it hardly seems like it here in the PNW, January means it is still winter.  I have dear friends I enjoy sending notes to that live in upstate NY, Massachusetts, and Minnesota. Now they know winter.  So I still need to enjoy my snow people and winter themed stamps.

This card was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #200.

Stamps: Little Snowman (From the Heart); Polar Bear Holiday (Close To My Heart)
Paper: Snowhaven (CTMH); Hey Girl! (Basic Grey)
Inks: Glacier, Chocolate
Baker's Twine; dimensionals; tag punch (Stampin'Up!)

 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute snowman. Love the color combination. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Try Stamping on Tuesday hope to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....this little snowman card is SO adorable! Like I've told other bloggers I'm not a big fan of orange and blue together, but I love how yours looks. I think a bunch of you have changed my mind about this color combo! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete