Monday, January 12, 2015

Viva la Verve


Verve stamps are wonderful, and at the very end of December when placing an order I discovered that they have a sketch challenge once a month.  I printed off the sketch pattern, but then life got busy and I didn't complete my cards in time to link them.  But they were great fun making, and I can't wait for the monthly Viva la Verve sketches to begin again in February. These are the cards I made and the sketch pattern.  Isn't it wonderful that the cutting directions were there!? How fun.  Four lovely cards with just a 6X6 piece in no time.

Paper I used was Graphic 45 'Come Away with Me', three of the sentiments are Verve clear stamps, the flower that I water brushed is from a retired Close To My Heart set. The 'thanks so much' with tiny flowers is Stampin'Up! from a long time ago. Three circles are 2" and the card on the upper left here is 2.5"





 

No comments:

Post a Comment