Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch



Wow!  I am back after a very long absence.  I retired, moved across town, and have had a very busy summer.  Today was my first day to try out the new craft room.  So wonderful!!!  I am still searching for a few things - not all boxes are opened yet.  But I have missed it dearly and am glad to be able to begin again.

A friend and I went to the Impress Holiday Opening and got a delightful bag of goodies free.  (We got there very early!) One treat inside was a set of  polka dot card bases.  So today I colored up a Bugaboo digi, trimmed with White Daisy, Cranberry and Indian Corn Blue card stock, added some Close To My Heart buttons and embroidery floss.  I use the Sweet Sunday Sketch for inspiration.

Since you are here reading this: thank you for not giving up on my blog! 

 

1 comment: