Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Space


So I retired and bought a little house this summer.  That meant a new space for crafting.  It has been such fun to organize and get this set up.  It isn't complete, but I can work in it now and find almost everything!  Still several boxes in the garage - mostly paper, project supplies, and sewing things.
I love that so much can be in the closet. The other end of this room is a TV sitting area and washer/dryer.  Thinking I will just about live in this room!

Coolest repurpose - clear shoe caddy holds lots of punches







 

2 comments:

  1. Dena, your room is awesome! The organization is great and I love the windows in the room. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun room with lots of natural light. I was thinking as I read about your washer/dryer being on one side of the room that this would be clever for me. Seems like I'm always running about doing laundry. LOL Congrats on your retirement.

    ReplyDelete