Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Boy




This was my first cut using Cricut craft room...I know!  Where have I been?!  It was so fun, and once I get used to the formatting, it will be super easy to design and use.  Thanks to my fabulous upline and mentor, Renae, for helping me learn this. 

So, pretty basic: Cut the title out on craft room and used the Unscripted #247 sketch for inspiration.  The sketch shows this layout as a smaller panel in a corner, not the whole card, but it was perfect for this card.  I cut the animals using a Cuttlebug die "Zoo Animals". The paper is Lagoon card stock and the strip paper is from CTMH 'Skylark' packet. 

Super cute and I can't wait to send it off to my niece - little baby boy expected in May ♥

5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby card! Love this! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! She's going to love it :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby card, love the fun colors and images. Great card. Thanks for joining us at US. Hope to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, perfect for this sketch!!!! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little critters! Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!

    ReplyDelete