Sunday, May 5, 2013

Always thinking of you!




It's a celebration challenge at DeconstructingJen.  They have such wonderful sketches. I just recently discovered this site, and have loved using their sketches.  The card base is Close To My Heart White Daisy, and the banners are cut from CTMH Lucy (retired), and For Always.  The flower and sentiment are from a sweet little CTMH set called A Blossom. On the lower banner I used a Cotton Candy marker to color in part of the design - a tip I got from Vicki W. a CTMH consultant whose artistic genius is astounding.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the flowers, and sanded and ink distressed before tying on a glittery button.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - Don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-219.html

    ReplyDelete