Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sweet Stampin'

Nothing better than boys I say!  Well, I have three fabulous sons and two darling grandsons, so perhaps I'm a bit biased.  So the Sweet Stampin' Challenge here was right down my alley.
The cute little skater is from a retired Close To My Heart set called Family Ties-Children, the sentiment from It's Your Day.  The paper is a brand new collection from CTMH - Later Sk8r.
 
The gears were cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge, and I added two Pewter Durables to the gears, and black brads for wheels.  Lucky me! I get to play with the grandsons tonight.  It's a sleep over.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card with cute image with boy. Gorgeous colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “For a Man or Boy” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'. I love this image and your colours are design just suit it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete