Saturday, February 16, 2013

From Your Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge





Faith has a new page and a new look to show case her beautiful drawings here.  And she has begun the stamp of the month challenge once again - always one of my favorites!  To begin, you purchase the image of the month, make a project using it, and enter it.  From then on you will receive the next month's image without charge as long as you continue to use the new image in a project and enter the challenge monthly.  So I'm in again and look forward to seeing the creations and getting my email from Faith each month! 
Here is my card using "Cupcake Lineup."  I used a Kraft card base, and CTMH Blush card stock. I love how easy it is to change image size with digital stamps! The larger cupcake is popped up with some foam tape.  Inside I fussy-cut the other two cupcakes, and used a sentiment from My Pink Stamper 'Sweetest Cupcakes' set.  Now that I look at the photo, I think it needs some sparkles in the bottom right corner...sparkles, like cupcakes, are always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful creation. I love how you tie the ribbon with button

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! I've never seen a card like this before and I love it! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete