Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fresly Made Sketches #73




When I saw this sketch I thought of this lovely A Day for Daisies image that I've had for several months and not used. Freshly Made is a challenge blog new to me, and so happy to have found it.  I've enjoyed looking at the creative work for a few weeks, and was thrilled to find a little time to craft and play along. 
 I used my water brush and Close To My Heart inks to color. The papers are also CTMH from their new Claire packet. The colors of card stock are Blush and Outdoor Denim. 

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome anniversary card. I love the way that you used the sketch and the details are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great anniversary card Dena! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image for an anniversary card. Love the details. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete