Monday, February 25, 2013

Bunny

I am really photo challenged...I built the white photo box...but I guess my light is too yellow.  Ugh.

But on to happier things.  Although my bunny looks not so great in my photo, he is REALLY cute!
I CASED the idea from this wonderful blog called Cricut With Heart  If you have a Cricut, you must check this blog out. She has wonderful projects and gives all the measurement directions. Her bunny (superbly photographed) just spoke to me.  I hopped upstairs and made several right away!
  Bunny is white, and I used Cotton candy for his nose and feet pads.  Grey baker's twine for whiskers, and some  retired Background paper for inside ears.  Opened he has a pouch for a gift card or two miniature candy bars.  I think we should also add a cotton ball to behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment