Monday, August 27, 2012

Monogram Card Set


This set was made for my sister-in-law's birthday next month.  I wanted to keep things simple and flat for mailing.  The Monogram stamp is a fabulous bargain in the new Close To My Heart Idea Book at only $2.95!  I have several others to create personal card sets.  The new Slate paper will not photograph the color accurately...this looks tan/brown and the blue paper not color-correct either  :-(   In real-life all 12 cards are Slate on the fold and patterned paper on the right from both Stella and Avonlea collections.   The frame was stamped with Grey Flannel (retired CTMH color), and I added small pearl embellishments. I used the CTMH White Daisy card bases and envelopes. The band was cut at 12" X 2 1/2" and scored to have 3/4" depth.  All 12 cards with envelopes fit nicely inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment