Monday, July 23, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #163

Love this versatile sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  My card for this challenge uses the Mistletoe image from Digi Stamp Boutique. You can see their collection of lovely digital images here.
I colored the bow and berries with Cranberry, and the leaves with New England Ivy ink. I gave the berries a dab of Stickles for some shine, which doesn't show well in my photo.  The papers are Close To My Heart, a retired collection called, appropriately, Mistletoe. Card stock and ribbon are CTMH in New England Ivy. The grommets came with my Crop-o-Dile.  My first Christmas card for 2012!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet and simple Holiday creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful take on the sketch. It is absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great holiday card! I love how simple, yet gorgeous it is. Thanks for joining us this week!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a elegant Holiday card. I just love that mistletoe image that you used. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dena I do love your Mistletoe card using your Digi Stamp Boutique image. Very pretty colours and great embellishments. I must get this image. This is a lovely Christmas card very simple but elegant. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautifully done Dena. I love those big eyelets with the green cardstock showing through - a perfect touch to this. Thanks for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete