Monday, July 30, 2012

ISSC #26 Back To School



Love the sketch at I Spy this week - and I used some brand new stamps. They are from Close To My Heart School is Here set, which will be offered starting August 1st.  Even that is a bit early to think about school for me!  I stay in denial until August 15th at least. 

For the panel I stamped the crayon in Cranberry, Topiary, Sunny Yellow and Outdoor Denim. The apple was stamped in cranberry and given some shine with Liquid Glass. The matt is Cranberry card stock.

2 comments:

  1. Love all your crayons and the dangly apple! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed that you got all of your crayons to line up so perfectly. My stamping much like my writing goes on an angle whether I want it to or not so I'm a wee bit jealous here :D Fantastic card and thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete