Sunday, October 30, 2011

Season's Change




One of my all time favorite sentiments from Close To My Heart! Someone on Less Is More posted a card that used SU! watercolor crayons on watercolor paper. The technique was to draw stripes and then rub over with a wet sponge. My attempt here wasn't anything like their lovely paper...but it was fun and when I get more watercolor paper, I will certainly try again. I matted it with Chocolate card stock, used a Kraft card base, and using CTMH liquid glass, attached several leaves from a HUGE bag I purchased last year from the local craft store....Do you pick up things with wonderful ideas swirling in your mind, and then just stash the items away? I have far too many things like that. Sigh. My dream is of days that require nothing but crafting and using up 'the stash' :>)




No comments:

Post a Comment