Wednesday, May 18, 2011

D2D Skater Boy




Designed 2 Delight image this week was perfect for a Mimee with two grandsons...and Parker adores his skateboard! I wanted it to be bright, and it certainly is. lol I used some retired paper from CTMH Tinker collection, Twilight and Sunny Yellow card stock, cranberry grosgrain ribbon, white bitty brads and some liquid glass for the skateboard. The sentiment is from Papertrey.

This has been a busy but fun week: Little Shop of Horrors production at my school Thursday, a dear friend drove over from Spokane for the Relay for Life being held up at my former school district Friday (I go every year to walk a few rounds and see friends), and Claudia stayed with me so it was dinner and girl talk Saturday night, and a wonderful time stamping cards with my group on Sunday. Life if good. I was going to post last night but my youngest son dropped in for a surprise visit and we convinced him to stay for dinner. Sometimes there are so many good things going on! Tomorrow it's book club in Karen's lovely garden...and the sun is scheduled to shine!

Hope your week has been full of delightful moments, too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with the image! Love this! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete