Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sensational Season


That's the name of the Close to My Heart March Stamp of the Month. It is quite sensational- we have had some sunshine and suddenly there are cherry blossoms on many trees! I bought two bunches of daffodils for the table and they make me happy just looking at them. Unfortunately, I never remember to plant some in October....

This card uses just one of the dear bunny images from the set, and another on the inside. I stamped the image on watercolor paper in chocolate ink and colored with markers. The background paper is from CTMH Twitterpated collection, chocolate and sorbet card stock and ribbons used also. This will be one of the cards we make at my workshop this weekend.


It's been a long day. My cold is making me feel pretty rotten. Enough to call in sick if it weren't a Friday and the last day before spring break. So I'll take my germs to school tomorrow. sigh.

BUT I have a week of rest and stamping time ahead. Smile.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, so cute!! I love the color combo with the Twitterpated paper!

    ReplyDelete