Thursday, March 17, 2011

Design 2 Delight Challenge


Well, I was slow and missed the deadline by a few hours again! lol That's what happens when I don't get my stamping time during the week. This little angel from Design 2 Delight digitals it so sweet. The digi set comes with a flower and also with an angel with eyes open. Check out their great collection of digitals at www.designed2delight.blogspot.com

The inside reads "I thought of you today...and smiled."

I am still having trouble getting clear photos when it isn't natural light.


Products used: CTMH Sweet Home paper collection, Indian Corn Blue cardstock and ink, CTMH spring button collection, CTMH Smiles stamp set for the sentiment; Create a Shade pearlized paint. Other: ribbons; Cuttlebug embossing folder; MS* border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment