Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pretty Umbrella for the Rain



The umbrella pattern made me think of those pretty paper 'flowers' I see on the blogs and have been wanting to try. I used a kraft card base, matted with a gold shimmer paper and CTMH Moonstruck blue cardstock, used a little Liquid Glass to hold a gold brad in the center of the 'flower'. It makes an elegant card.
The second card has such gorgeous colors in the paper. I matted the design with CTMH Blush and Baby Pink cardstock, put it on an Outdoor Denim card base. The sparkle bling are green (hard to see in the photo), and pick up the leafy green.
My winter break is speeding away...still have school work I must get done...and another big dinner here to prepare... but am so loving the opportunity to be in the stamp 'cave.'

No comments:

Post a Comment