Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Projects and fun




Three cards - the first is an invitation to a wedding rehearsal dinner which will be held at a yacht club. The picture is of the groom's sailor suit when he was four and a boat he made with his grandpa. It was fun to work on these with my friend. We made 42 of them!
The next card is a very fun Stella stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. I love their silly characters! My friend has been sewing the elegant satin dresses for two little flower girls for this wedding. She is amazing at this, but it has been a tough project. She even made muslin versions to be sure they would fit, and created a net slip for each to keep the long skirts full. They are gorgeous! I am giving her this card to celebrate completing them. The papers used are CTMH.

The last card is one made from clip art. I saw a card like this and really wanted to make one, but didn't have a cow stamp. I searched for free clip art and printed it and colored it with CTMH markers - drawing in the spots and grass. The sentiment is computer generated also.

Well, school starts Thursday. Tomorrow will be a very busy day - laptop training, finishing up plans for the first few days, September reading assignment calendar for AP Gov. . .this is my 21st year teaching, but I am nervous every year! I think teachers are worse than the kids :)

Hope your week has started well.
Thanks for looking.
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment