Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kraft card and 'talking supplies'



One of my favorite bloggers wrote a while back - "Always listen to your supplies!" I hesitate to say that my ribbons, etc. speak to me . . . but early this morning I needed to find a home for the little starfish charm purchased in Port Townsend. Wanting to give it a home of sand and sea, I used some retired 'naturals' paper from CTMH, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and a wonderful sentiment from the Wordsworth Dickinson collection that you can get here:(http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/05/12/rubber-soulwordsworth-stamps/)
I cut around the design and put the other part inside.

I did the other card with another piece from the embossing and this sentiment is from the Signatures collection, Papertrey Ink.

Now there are more charms purchased on that same expedition . . .Can you hear them? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossed elements on these two Dena! And those sentiments are GREAT! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete